SALARIED GP PORTSMOUTH 8 SESSIONS PW PRIVATE EMPLOYER £90 000 PA in Portsmouth
Salaried GP required |Portsmouth| 8 sessions per week | Salary up to £90,000 per annum |
In April 2016 my client took over the full responsibility for the clinical and operational delivery of a GP practice based in central Portsmouth which achieved an excellent score in its most recent CQC inspection. Services to patients include dedicated nurses focusing on asthma, diabetes and COPD. A travel vaccines clinic, contraception clinics, and a dedicated and proactive strategy for supporting local students and the homeless population registered at the practice. This modern surgery caters to registered patients only. With a manageable patient list size of 8000 patients, this surgery is a well run place of work with ample support functions.
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP for up to 8 sessions per week in a high achieving, traditional GP Surgery in Portsmouth as well as an additional post for part time scope up to 5 sessions a week. There will be a stipulation of one Saturday worked once every 4 weeks.
With a very manageable patient list, modern premises and a very friendly team already in place at the practice, this Salaried GP position is a great career move for any GP looking to work in Portsmouth.
There will be a maximum of 1 home visit a day with your rota and admin slots built into both your AM and PM Sessions on a daily basis.
The Surgery uses System One and accredited paper light bringing it up to date with all computer systems to aide your work on a day to day basis.
The Surgery has an exceptional clinical team and you will be replacing a GP who is retiring.
The surgery has a full quota of nursing and support staff too, making your job as seamless as possible.
As well as the competitive salary, our client is also offering:
• Medical Indemnity cover
• NHS Pension
• Annual leave (pro-rata)
• Study leave and sponsorship (pro-rata)
• Flexible working patterns available
• Opportunities to develop special interests
• Health promoting practice
• Development programme available
• An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
• Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
• Experience of working in primary care and urgent care environment
• MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
• Sound knowledge of QOF, LCS, DES, CQUINs and use of appropriate coding
• Good leadership skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
• Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
• Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
You must be a fully qualified GP on a performers list to be eligible for this position with previous UK experience as a ST3 GP or higher.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client. We welcome applications from recently qualified GP's as well as from experienced GP's.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV.
If you would like further information a informal chat or would like to apply please do contact me on 0118 321 2820 or via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.