SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER NHS 111 LONDON ££ in London West
Senior Operations Manager – NHS 111 – London
Dream Medical is a specialist in Primary Care Recruitment Agency that works in partnership with private and third sector clients, meaning all work undertaken will fall outside of IR35 legislation.
We are currently working with one of our prestigious clients who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager on a temporary contract to start ASAP working within a busy 111 contact centre based in West London
Hours of work are full time (37.5 hours) a week. The contact centre is operational 24/7 and you will be rota'd in on a 4 week rolling rota shift pattern that will also include weekends. As the Call Centre Supervisor you will provide line management to call handlers within the 111 call centre and provide training, coaching and monitoring of all call handlers to ensure their competencies are maintained in line with the defined competency frameworks.
• Call Centre Manager
• Provide training for call handlers in the use of NHS Pathways or other clinical decision support systems.
• Maintain communication link between different operational staff and other Managers/Supervisors
• Create and maintain full training records for call handlers
• To provide coaching as defined within the NHS Pathways role
• To conduct audits in line with NQR and NHS Pathways CQI requirements
• Performance manage call centre staff to support the achievement of NQRs and other service requirements of KPIs
• To participate with investigation of complaints as requested by Operations Manager & General Manager
• Undertake regular one to one reviews and staff meetings
• Ensure overnight health assessments are monitored
• Manage the rota to ensure the call centre is appropriately staffed at all times
• Monitor sickness, annual leave and staff attendance
• Participate in on call commitment with other Managers/Supervisors
• Ensure call handlers are updates regularly regarding changes to policy/procedures or new business
• Ensure Operational Manuals are kept up to date
• Have current/ previous experience working at a Senior Level working and managing large teams at contact centres
• Ability to prioritise workload & work effectively under pressure
• Call Centre Supervisory & organisational skills
• Microsoft proficient IT Skills - word, excel, outlook
• Effective communication skills
• Previous experience working in a NHS and or 111/ UCC/ OOH's environment
Benefits working for Dream:
• Competitive hourly rates paid via Umbrella PAYE or Limited Company on a weekly payroll basis
• Seamless HR and compliance systems
• Mandatory training and DBS links provided
• Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
• Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
If you are available for immediate start and would like to get further information then please get in contact with Elliot at Dream Medical on 0118 - 321 - 2820 or email a copy of your CV elliot.jones @ dream-medical.net
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.