HEALTHCARE ASST LONDON PRIVATE CLIENT EXCELENT FACILITIES in London Central
Dream Medical is a specialist in Primary Care Recruitment who works in partnership with private and NHS clients> We cover clinical requirements delivering services across the UK. We are currently working with a Private client who is looking for a Health care assistant to join their well-rounded team in the London area!
Interested applicants will be a Healthcare Assistant/HCA from a GP Surgery background You will need to competent and up to date in Phlebotomy, Blood Pressure Monitoring, Administering Injections, also Wound Care & Dressings.
It is essential that you are flexible as this role will require you to work across 4 sites across London. Locations include: Waterloo, Soho, London Bridge & Kings Cross.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science or nutrition related subject.
• Experience in delivering health screens and customer facing experience essential.
• Phlebotomy experience essential.
• Vaccination administration desirable but not essential.
• Accuracy in information recording and management and working to clinical procedure.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
• Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
Duties and responsibilities:
• Support the service delivery of Health Screens to customers
• Maintain accurate client records for compiling of health screen report
Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle in accordance with The Doctor's Clinic
Group's current clinical policies
• Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, phlebotomy, electrocardiograms, blood pressure.
• Create individual lifestyle action plans using motivational interviewing techniques to promote behaviour change.
• Support additional secondary care services such as weight management programme and Oura sleep screens
• Admin support for COVID testing
• Help to ensure centre is compliant with regulations set by the CQC. For example; hygiene, confidentiality, customer service, health and safety.
If you are looking for a permanent post in the private sector, then this could just be the perfect role for you. To apply for this position please send your C.V to Tayah at Tayah.email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.