HCA LEVEL 3 PRIVATE CLINIC CENTRAL LONDON £28k BENS in London Central
Level 3 Health Advisor required in Central London
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our esteemed clients based in Central London.
As a Health Advisor, you will play a vital role in promoting health and well-being among individuals. Your expertise and guidance will empower others to make informed decisions about their health, adopt healthier lifestyles, and prevent or manage health issues effectively. Working in diverse settings, you will collaborate with healthcare professionals, to deliver health education, conduct assessments, develop personalised health plans.
• Offer an outstanding customer experience & put the patient at the centre of their health assessment.
• Explain clinical results and risk factors to our customers – take them on a journey of how this impacts their health & wellbeing & steps they can take to mitigate this risk.
• Give individual lifestyle advice appropriate to customer needs with reference to their health risk, health assessment results and their health and wellbeing goals.
• Manage and maintain equipment within the clinic.
• Help to ensure centre is compliant with regulations set by the CQC. For example; hygiene, confidentiality, customer service, health and safety
• Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, phlebotomy, electrocardiograms, blood pressure
• Travelling as required to complete remote health screens within the UK.
• Manage health screen bookings and home tests.
• Admin support as and when required.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science/ nutrition essential.
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of performing measurements or assessments in a health and fitness or medical environment would be desirable.
• Accuracy in information recording and working within clinical guidelines.
• Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals.
• Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
Our HEALTHY Benefits:
• Access to free GP and discounted Secondary Care services
• Free annual flu jab and health screening
• Salary £28,000- (DOE)
• Access to Health & Wellness content
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Life Insurance (role dependant)
• Work abroad for up to 2 weeks per year (role dependant)
• Option to request month-long unpaid sabbatical for employees with over 3 years service.
• Participation in the company recognition scheme
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 321 2820 for assistance with this job.