LEAD PRACTICE NURSE PRIVATE CLINIC LONDON £55k fte BENS in London Central
Lead Practice Nurse Required for a busy Private Clinic in Central London, up to £55,000 FTE
Dream Medical are working with an esteemed prviate client in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Lead Practice Nurse,
As the Lead Practice Nurse, you will lead and work within the nursing team to meet the needs of patients and support the delivery of the services. You will be expected to demonstrate clinical and communication skills to a high standard and a commitment to improving nursing practice through on-going personal and professional development.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe and effective nursing care. You will lead and manage all the practice nursing resource, working closely with the Head of Product management and Medical Directors Medical Directors to deliver the service priorities.
You will be managing the Nurse service P&L, helping with nurse and other allied professional recruitment and you will be expected to be involved in looking at new products and services as well as overall improvements.
This is a Part- Time role working 3 days a week
· Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin
· Extensive practice nurse experience and clinical skills (minimum 3 years)
· Evidence of qualifications of core clinical practice nurse skills
· Experience of managing teams
· Experience of leading service change
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· IT literacy
· To be willing to undertake educational programmes as appropriate to post
· Educated to degree or master's level
· Non-medical prescribing qualification
· Ability to develop innovation in practice
· Business development skills
Apply for this job
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 321 2820 for assistance with this job.