LOCUM PRISON NURSE OXFORDSHIRE LONG TERM CONTRACTS ££ in Oxfordshire
Prison Nurse – South Oxfordshire – ASAP Full time – 8 week rolling contracts
Dream Medical are currently working with HMP service in South Oxfordshire in recruiting locum Prison Nurses.
The Prison just based outside of Reading are looking for 2x full time Prison cleared nurses to commence ASAP on 8 week rolling rotas guaranteeing longevity and keeping you busy going forward.
You will be required to be ILS trained Band 6 prison cleared nurse to be considered.
The Prison Nurse working will focus on the delivery of high quality, safe and effective health care for offenders of different ages and healthcare needs.
Nurses in this role will:
• assess, plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based care in collaboration with service users and the wider multi-disciplinary team;
• deliver nursing care through a variety of different models such as inpatient care and nurse-led clinics;
• contribute to the multi-disciplinary approach of offender healthcare delivery, working collaboratively with all other agencies and sectors to improve outcomes in the health and well-being of offenders;
• support service users to managing their own conditions by helping them build knowledge, skills and confidence;
• focus on health promotion and support service users to be responsible for their own health;
• provide emergency / urgent care to service users and ensure safe onward referral as necessary.
In order to be considered you will be required to have prison clearance or Counter Terrorism Check (CTC).
To find out more about these excellent opportunities please call Elliot at the office today on 0118 - 321 - 2820 or forward a copy of your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.