SALARIED GP NOTTINGHAM TRADITIONAL SURGERY £10 000 per session in Nottingham
Salaried GP required |Nottingham | up to 10 sessions per week | £10,000 | per session plus MDU and Pension |
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP for up to 10 sessions per week and minimum of 5 sessions a week in a high achieving, traditional GP Surgery in Nottingham.
With a very manageable patient list of 6,500, modern premises and a very friendly team already in place at the practice, this Salaried GP position is a great career move for any GP looking to work in Nottingham.
You will be approachable, confident, compassionate and caring, treating patients as a human being rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms.
The Surgery has an exceptional clinical team of nursing and support staff too, making your job as seamless as possible.
The salary on offer is extremely attractive for the area. With sessional rates of up to £10,000 on offer plus MDU and Pension, the surgery has demonstrated their intent to invest in their staff.
As well as the handsome salary, our client is also offering:
• Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 5 days CPD leave
• Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
• NHS Pension Scheme
• MDU paid for The Practice Group sessions
• Full reimbursed DBS
• Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
• Being part of a network of general practitioners
• The Practice Academy – offering extensive career development opportunities to meet your career aspirations
• Employee assistance programme
• Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
• Optional retail discount card
Requirements for the role include;
• To be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work.
• To be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation.
• To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience.
• A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice.
• Have good organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team.
• A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service.
• A record of continuous professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client. We welcome applications from recently qualified GP's as well as from experienced GP's.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV.
Please Contact Zak Lawson; Zak.email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.