PERM ANP MILTON KEYNES SUPER TEAM £55 000 FULL BENS PACKAGE in Milton Keynes
Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner required in Milton Keynes £55,000 FTE
Dream Medical is working with an esteemed client with a nationwide presence who are looking for Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioners to join their team in Milton Keynes, making autonomous decisions in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients registered with their Practices. You will ideally have experience within a primary care setting and your high standards of patient care will naturally inspire those you work with.
In addition to standard nursing duties, the Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner (ANP/ACP) role is accountable in conjunction with the Lead Nurse for the clinical governance of the practice and is designed to provide clinical leadership in the practice, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
You'll be working with a great local team and will have the support of the wider NHS Services Leadership team and our Support Centre teams as well. You will work alongside a multi-Disciplinary Team including: GPs, Practices Nurses, Wellbeing Advisors, Health Coaches, Physician Associate, and more.
Among others, the Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner is expected to:
• Be registered with current NMC/ HCPC/GPhC registration.
• Have a MSc in Advanced Practice or equivalent qualification.
• Be a certified Independent Prescriber
• Ideally have primary care experience as well as experience in minor illness management
• Be proficient in managing whole episodes of care, whilst being part of a larger MDT
• Strong communication skills, patience, and friendly attitude
• Work productively in a high-pressured environment with a can do attitude.
• NHS Pension with X% employer contribution
• 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) (pro-rata, if part-time)
• Extra days leave for work anniversary each year
• Paid for Indemnity cover
• Enhanced Maternity, Maternity Support (Paternity), Adoption pay
• Family friendly employment policies
• Special and Significant Event Leave
• Continued personal and professional development
• 24/7 free access to an Employee Assistance Program run by awarding winning Health Assured
• Eye care scheme – free eye test plus a contribution towards glasses
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to NHS Discounts
For further information on this exciting role please call Dominic on 0118 321 2820 or to apply please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 321 2820 for assistance with this job.