LOCUM PRISON PHARMACY TECHNICIAN EXETER LONG TERM ££ in Devon
Prison Pharmacy Technician – Exeter
Dream Medical is currently working with HMP service in Exeter that are currently looking to recruit a locum Pharmacy technician at their site to cover ad hoc shifts.
The Prison just based outside of Exeter are looking for Prison cleared Pharmacy Technicians to commence ASAP covering on going rotas on a ad hoc basis. There is a potential that the cover may become ongoing and full time for the foreseeable future.
In order to be considered you will be required to have prison clearance or Counter Terrorism Check (CTC).
This particular client is also outside IR35 and we are able to process payments via limited companies (LTD) weekly without fail.
The Pharmacy Technician, will be responsible for:
• Safe and secure management of medicines
• Monitoring and Replenishing Pharmaceutical stock
• Undertaking regular reviews of drugs policies
• Supporting the Clinical Support Manager with all aspects of budget control
• Ensure the secure storage and distribution of all medicines
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent working environment
• Being part of a supportive and innovative team
Should you be available then please do not hesitate and get in touch with Elliot on 0118 - 321 - 2820 or email an up to date CV to elliot.jones @ dream-medical .net
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.