PHARMACIST MILTON KEYNES GP SURGERY 20 HRS PW ££ BENS in Milton Keynes
Pharmacist required for a busy surgery in Milton Keynes, excellent package available £££'s
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Pharmacist to join a busy GP surgery in Milton Keynes, working with a friendly team the post holder will be part of the wider clinical hub and will work as an expert advisor for medicines, repeat prescriptions, medicines optimisation and pharmaceutical care aspects of the multidisciplinary team workload, working week will be 20hrs and can be flexible on the days.
Duties will include.
• Provide services to patients that are registered with the Hub
• Provide information and support to patients on the following:
o Medicines Information – General advice requests
o Pharmaceutical advice
o Repeat Prescriptions
• Provide support to our primary care sites and assist with prescribing and high-risk drug management audits as service requirements.
• Use critical thinking and effective communication skills to assess accurately the caller's needs (establish the level of information required, their existing level of knowledge and other issues including social, cultural and economic factors)
• Prescribe appropriately for patients requiring urgent prescriptions using access to summary care record information to ensure accurate re-prescribing.
Essential for the role:
• Be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
• Have successfully completed CPPE General practice pharmacist pathway.
• Be a Non-Medical Prescriber
• Maintain professional and clinical competence through mechanisms of continuing professional development.
• Have extensive experience of working within a primary care setting.
• Be able to provide patient care through both face to face and remote consultations
• Be able to effectively manage workload and support our services with Pharmacy related tasks.
• Experienced with Systmone
Salary & Benefits
• £48,000 DOE,
• 33 days annual leave (inc. Bank holidays), which rises with length of Service (pro rata for part time)
• NHS pension
• Extra day of leave per year for work anniversary
• Enhanced Maternity, Maternity Support (Paternity), Adoption pay
• Special and Significant Event Leave
• Family friendly employment policies
• Continued personal and professional development
• Eye care scheme – free eye test plus a contribution towards glasses
To find our more on this exciting opportunity please contact Dominic on 0118 321 2820 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 321 2820 for assistance with this job.