LOCUM TRIAGE STREAMING NURSE STOKE FLEXI HOURS ££EXCELLENT in Stoke On Trent
Triage/ Streaming Nurse – Stoke
Dream Medical is currently working with a Urgent Care Centre in Stoke that currently require Streaming/ Triage nursing cover.
We are currently working with a large and busy Urgent Care Centre (UCC) that fall outside of IR35, and receive monthly rotas from the Urgent Care Centre covering 7 days a week and are able to offer adhoc and ongoing part/ full time sessions.
We have rotas at the moment for the next 8 weeks and we can offer shifts on the days you are free.
Shift patterns are flexible and cover anywhere from 08:00 - 00:00 and overnights 00:00 - 08:00, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Main responsibilities for the role are:
The Triage Role will be basic observation and assessment skills with history taking. The role is in place to sign post patients attending A&E to either the A&E Department or to the UCC.
• Face to Face Triage experience
• UCC/WIC/A&E Experience of minimum 1 year
• Minor Illness & Injury experience
• On time and weekly pay on Fridays
• Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
• Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
• Lucrative pay rates both through Limited or Umbrella Companies
• Role Falls outside of IR35
For more information and opportunities nationwide then please get in contact with Elliot at Dream Medical on 0118 - 321 - 2820 who can get you fully compliant and booked in for work.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.